Effective date: January 1, 2024.
We Rotero AB run the rotero.se website.
This page informs you about our policy on the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have linked to that data.
Types of data collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, State, Province, Postal Code, City.
- Cookies and usage data.
We may also collect information about how the Service is used and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as the computer's Internet Protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device identifier and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking techniques used are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to specify when a cookie is sent. If you do not accept cookies, however, you can not use certain parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to use our service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your settings and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
Rotero uses the aggregated data for different purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service.
- To notify you of changes in our service.
- In order for you to be able to participate in interactive functions in our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
- To monitor the use of the service.
- To detect, prevent technical problems.
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers outside your state, province, country, or other state jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those within your jurisdiction.
If you are outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer data, including personal data, to Sweden and process it there.
Submission of data
Rotero AB may in good faith disclose your personal information, believing that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a statutory obligation.
- To protect and defend Rotero's rights or property
- Prevent or investigate any errors in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no transmission method over the Internet, or electronic storage method, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We may use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your personal data to perform this data on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
Our service does not accept anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have given us personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Via e-mail: email@example.com
- By visiting this page: Contact Us